Spay & Neuter Packages
At Caring Hands Animal Hospital, we believe in high standards of care for your pet.
Included in our surgical procedures are:
- Blood work – blood work before a procedure ensures your pet’s vital organs can process the anesthetic medication.
- IV catheter – for quick access to administer medication in the event of an emergency, as well as to provide fluids during the procedure.
- IV fluids – maintains blood pressure and hydration and encourages healing.
- A technician monitoring your pet during and after the procedure – we have a dedicated Licensed Veterinary Technician monitoring your pet throughout the surgery and in recovery. The LVT is documenting your pet’s vitals throughout the surgery and keeping the doctor informed of your pet’s status. In recovery, your pets comfort level is very important to us as they are kept warm with blankets and monitored closely until they are ready to go home.
- Pain medication – pain management is critical to your pet’s recovery. Patients receive pain medications before, during and after surgery while in the hospital and go home with pain medication.
Spaying and neutering your pet is critical in controlling the pet population. We want to do our part and offer competitive pricing for this service.
Please call us to receive a quote for your pet’s surgery. In addition to reviewing prices, we can discuss the spay/neuter procedure and answer any questions or concerns you may have about your pet and anesthesia.