Radiology (or “x-ray”) is an invaluable diagnostic tool used to image soft-tissue structures, the internal organs, and bones. Radiology has come a long way in veterinary medicine over the past few years, and Caring Hands Animal Hospital is happy to offer state-of-the-art digital radiology. The benefits of our digital radiology system include:
- Increased resolution and image manipulation abilities, which means fewer tries to get the best image.
- Decreased risk of exposure to your pet and our staff.
- Decreased time required to complete radiographs (and less sedation for pets/images that require it).
- High-quality images that may be instantly emailed to local specialists when indicated, and placed on a CD for your convenience
- Faster turn-around time allowing us to more quickly diagnose problems and begin the treatment process.
- Environmental safety: no more film or dangerous chemicals for processing.