Kelly Galginaitis, Maren Hunze, Melanie Herndon, and Liz Smith – CHAH-Merrifield
Where are you originally from?
- Kelly: Maryland
- Maren: Germany
- Melanie: Manassas
- Liz: Toledo, Ohio
What are your favorite hobbies/activities?
- Kelly: Crocheting and Reading.
- Maren: Hiking, listening to music, and napping.
- Melanie: Driving in my mustang, other than that…none.
- Liz: Reading, puzzles, watching football, bingeing good TV.
Name a few favorite books/music/movies:
- Kelly: Any fantasy novel, -Ska, Punk, and Reggae music.
- Maren: I like most music styles except country. Country music is the worst.
- Melanie: Marvel movies.
- Liz: A Quiet Place 2.
Favorite sports teams or icons:
- Kelly: Baltimore Orioles/Cal Ripkin Jr.
- Maren: I don’t have a favorite sports team. I enjoy watching swimming/diving. I used to be a competitive swimmer (back in my school days in Germany).
- Melanie: Washington Redskins.
- Liz: THE Ohio State Buckeyes.
If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
- Kelly: Probably some sort of Dr. Dolittle, talk to animals type thing.
- Maren: Teleport me to all the places in the world that I want to travel to.
- Melanie: Read minds! 🙂
- Liz: Healing!
What special skills do you have?
- Kelly: Quick to learn.
- Maren: I can shave off 2 minutes of every car ride I do.
- Melanie: None.
- Liz: Multi-tasking.
How would you describe yourself in three words?
- Kelly: Hardworking, compassionate, understanding.
- Maren: Kind, team player, and helpful.
- Melanie: Empathetic, caring, helpful.
- Liz: Honest, reliable, nurturing.
Why do you love working at Caring Hands?
- Kelly: Animals!
- Maren: Because of my coworkers AND the cute cats/dogs we get to see (obviously).
- Melanie: Love our pets and our clients.
- Liz: I love helping people and interacting with their pets!
What’s something about you that most people don’t know?
- Kelly: I HATE going to the grocery store.
- Maren: I have traveled to 34 countries so far.
- Melanie: That’s my secret…
- Liz: I donated a kidney to a friend.
Leave A Comment