Updates on our COVID-19 Client Protocol
Caring Hands Animal Hospital’s priority is the safety of our team and clients. In order to continue to offer care for our patients, we have put in place guidelines to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19, in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- In order to protect the safety of our team and our clients, we request all clients exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to remain at home. We are working to implement a platform to provide telemedicine services for all clients that are in self-quarantine.
- At this time, all payments must be made with a credit card.
- All new clients or patients are asked to complete our Registration Form & Hours of Disclosure Form (VA clients only) and email it to our hospital ahead of time.
- When you arrive at hour hospital, please remain in your car and CALL our office.
- Our vet assistant will speak with you regarding your visit and then meet you at the front door to bring your pet into the building.
- Please remain in your car while we complete your pet’s exam in our hospital.
- Your pet’s doctor will call you to discuss their findings and recommendations.
- At the end of your visit, we can take payment by phone, and our vet assistant will bring your pet to the front door along with any medications or items to go home.
Pick Up & Drop Off
- If you need to pick up food or medication for your pet, please call our office prior to pick up to confirm your prescription is ready for pickup and to process payment over the phone. Once you have arrived at our hospital, please call us to alert us that you have arrived. We will place your pet’s food or medication in our designated box located outside our premises.
- If you need to drop off a fecal or urine sample for your pet, please call our office prior to drop off and initiate payment over the phone. Once you have arrived at our hospital, please call us to alert us that you have arrived. Please place the laboratory sample in our designated drop box outside our premises. All samples should be clearly labeled with the following information that will match the account on file with us:
- Pet’s first name
- Pet’s last name
- Phone number
Leave A Comment