Updates on our COVID-19 Client Protocol
Caring Hands Animal Hospital’s priority is the safety of our team and clients. In order to continue to offer care for our patients, we have put in place guidelines to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19, in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- In order to protect the safety of our team and our clients, we request all clients exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to remain at home. We are working to implement a platform to provide telemedicine services for all clients that are in self-quarantine.
- At this time, all payments must be made with a credit card.
- In order to reduce exposure, we ask that only one owner bring their pet in to our hospital. Please try to maintain as much distance as possible from our medical team and remain seated during your pet’s exam.
- All new clients or patients are asked to complete our Registration Form & Hours of Disclosure Form (VA clients only) and email it to our hospital ahead of time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call our office to alert our team that you have arrived. We ask that you remain in your car until we can confirm that an exam room is available for you and your pet. We will escort you to your exam room when we notify you it is available. This will help us limit the amount of clients and pets in our lobby.
Pick Up & Drop Off
- If you need to pick up food or medication for your pet, please call our office prior to pick up to confirm your prescription is ready for pickup and to process payment over the phone. Once you have arrived at our hospital, please call us to alert us that you have arrived. We will place your pet’s food or medication in our designated box located outside our premises.
- If you need to drop off a fecal or urine sample for your pet, please call our office prior to drop off and initiate payment over the phone. Once you have arrived at our hospital, please call us to alert us that you have arrived. Please place the laboratory sample in our designated drop box outside our premises. All samples should be clearly labeled with the following information that will match the account on file with us:
- Pet’s first name
- Pet’s last name
- Phone number